OGSO SPLITBOARDS COMES IN THE FOLLOWING FAMILIES
UTRA TOUR CARBON TECHNOLOGY
OGSO designed UTRA TOUR CARBON ULTRALIGHT split boards to be the perfect mountaineering board for long, fun days in the backcountry searching for untracked pow.
Our EXALTED shape enables you to make smooth, relaxed, surfy turns for an exceptional, all-terrain experience. Easy turn initiation and tail release makes backcountry rides easy, once you pressure the edges the short camber provides edge hold for precision and control.
Our ultralight carbon/aramid/basalt technology makes this board lively, energetic, and responsive. Our UT split boards are versatile, fun boards that are perfect for any level of snowboarder who wants to ride effortlessly through difficult, technical terrain or who simply wants to pivot between the trees.
- Sandwich construction with ABS sidewalls for torsional stiffness, excellent edge hold, maximum durability, and consistent flex throughout the board. Features one layer of carbon aramid fiber on top of a mixed wood core with one layer of carbon aramid fiber underneath. All fiberglass layers completely cover the board from sidewall to sidewall for additional strength.
- ULTRA TOUR features high, early-rise and nose and tail for outstanding float in powder and easy turn initiation release for smooth, surfy turns. It enables you to ride in powder balanced and relaxed. No more leaning back! Less surface contact with the snow further facilitates turns and easy pivoting.
- Camber underfoot provides precise, powerful edge hold on steep terrain and enables steady turns
- Paulownia mix wood core has high strength-to-weight ratio and a natural feel
- Carbon composition provides lightweight strength
- Aramid and basalt fibers contribute a balanced, comfortable smooth feel
- Carbon double-V-band of newest carbon fiber anchors the board to the snow for remarkable stability. This technology reduces torsion, provides immediate response and transfers energy to make this board extremely reactive. It stabilizes the board at high speed and provides fantastic downhill performance.
- Performance flex provides torsional stiffness and accentuates the EXALTED short and flat camber and provides maximum, immediate pressure under foot
- Vibration absorbing technology provides through aramid-basalt band gives dampening from tip to tail
HOW THE OGSO TEAM DESCRIBE THEIR ULTRA TOUR CARBON ULTRALIGHT SPLIT BOARDS
- “My go-to board when I want first tracks in backcountry powder stashes.”
- “It’s amazing how maneuverable they are. Super light and quick.”
- “The best backcountry powder board.”
- “This board is effortless. Really easy to make smooth, fun turns and riding powder is a dream.”
- “Surprisingly burly for such a light board. Will easily ride great for many seasons.”
- “Very forgiving board in conditions that are less than ideal like crusty or sticky snow.”
- “Super fun” board for any rider from beginners to pro rider and guides.”
- “This board is as much fun in the resort as it is in the backcountry.”
SOLID TOUR FIBERGLASS TECHNOLOGY
A solid, fun directional touring split board that enables you to surf and shred any terrain in all snow conditions. Including frontside resort boarding, backcountry and big mountain steeps.
Our exalted shape enables you to make smooth, relaxed, surfy turns for an exceptional, all-terrain experience. Easy turn initiation and tail release make on-piste easy, yet once you pressure the edges the short camber provides edge hold for precise, controlled, fun boarding.
ST split boards are the true all in one quiver, designed for boarders of all ability levels who want to shred effortlessly through difficult and technical terrain, smash hot laps at their favourite resort, and head into the alpine for untracked pillow lines and blower pow turns.
- EXALTED FIBERGLASS SOLID TOUR CONSTRUCTION, ABS sidewalls, features a mixed wood core sandwiched between one layer of fiberglass on top and one layer of fiberglass underneath. The fiberglass layers completely cover the board from sidewall to sidewall for additional strength.
- EXALTED features high, early-rise and nose and tail for outstanding float in powder and easy turn initiation release for smooth, surfy turns. It enables you to surf powder in a balanced and relaxed position. No more leaning back! Less surface contact with the snow further facilitates turns and easy pivot.
- Camber underfoot provides precise, powerful edge hold on steep terrain and fast, keeping the board steady
- Carbon double-V-band of newest carbon fiber and carbon/kevlar anchors board ski to the snow for remarkable stability. This technology reduces torsion, provides immediate response and transfers energy to make this board extremely reactive. It stabilizes the ski at high speed and provides fantastic downhill performance.
- Firm flex accentuates the EXALTED and short, flat camber to provide maximum pressure under foot.
- Balanced flex and torsional stiffness for a damp, solid, frontside-board feel.
- Vibration absorbing technology provides dampening the board from tip to tail
- Balanced set back and side cut permits you to stand safe and confident without leaning back.
HOW OGSO TEAM RIDERS DESCRIBES THEIR RIDE
- “Light enough for touring solid for the descent”
- “Turns have never come this easy”
- “Fun combination of edge hold plus easy, surfy turns”
- “A true one-board quiver. Slices through everything from deep pow to mank to ice and crust”
- “I can ride this board all day in all conditions and never get tired.”
- “Really well built. Strong enough to withstand expeditions or several seasons”
- “Very forgiving board for skiers of all ability levels”
- “So much fun. This is a great board for everyone from beginners to pros.”
- “Loads of fun on and off-piste”
- “Powerful enough to shred anything you throw at it”