You like to ski some couloirs, a big face, then finishing through crust a rubble, stable in long turns, here you go and shred through it all in domination, enjoy your challenges with the DANAIDES.
The DANAIDES is a precision MEDIUMLIGHT ski tool. It takes you down the steep and it goes fast and safe. Good for touring.
With the NEOTERIC-camber made to shred. It is extremely versatile in all snow and mountain conditions. The long camber makes it steady and dominating the curves and permits high speeds.
The long and high nose tip lets the ski arise and float and diminishes the risk to plunge into the snow, and permits you to lean more forward and to stay equilibrated: NO MORE LEANING BACK.
The bottom sheet from ISOSPORT 7510 highest standard racing.
Provides a strong and solid downhill feeling permitting you to shred all snow and all terrain, ensuring all that’s necessary for an incredible steep couloir or a big mountain experience. Performing extremely well also on-piste. Light enough for short and medium long touring. The ski is made for dedicated, proactive, energetic skiers. You want to go strong and fast you got it.
– Downhill oriented and dominating free-precision-ski [FREEPRE]
– Suited for short to medium long climbs and tours
– Mutant ski, versatile off-piste and on-piste, one for all ski, good on any snow conditions
– Stable when fast, steady in the curves, grip in the steep, shreds through everything
– Camber gives substantial contact with the snow
– Bottom sheet pro quality race level with 15% carbon [ISOSPORT 7500]
– High rising super nose spatula minimizing the risk to plunge into the snow
– Pro components, tail shock absorber, binding inlays, steel race edges, make a highly durable, tough and solid ski
– Balanced-flex and stiff-torsion, enhanced by vibration absorbing technology
The NEOTERIC lets you feel the complete ski from tip to tail at all times, it has more surface that is in contact with the snow.
In combination with the MEDIUMLIGHT GLASSFIBER CONSTRUCTION it provides supplementary stability and enabling higher speed, keeping the ski steady and almost anchored to the snow.
When skiing you get more the traditional ski feeling. Turns come even and regular. The extensive surface contact guarantees a domination of snow.
The BALANCED-FLEX has been engineered to accentuate the neoteric camber giving a feeling that is evolutionary. Any snow or mountain is welcome always having a strong, stable, powerful and active ski experience with immense grip and control.
The neoteric has an early and proportional high front rise that reduces the risk of the tip plunging into the snow, thus permitting you to ski relaxed at midpoint.
CONSTRUCTED with two layers of Fiberglass on top a poplar wood core and underneath two layers of Fiberglass. Strengthened in the upper middle and below the foot by additional phenol-plates inlayed to reinforce the screws of the bindings, an X-tape of newest carbon ﬁber and a ribbon of carbon-Kevlar in the tip. Manufactured where all ﬁber layers, above and below, completely traverse the ski covering the sidewalls, this technic adds a lot of strength.
|Danaides 90 NEOTERIC CAMBER MEDIUM LIGHT|
|Total Flat Length (cm)||160||168||176||184||192|
|Width Measures: |
Front, Middle,Back (mm)
|Radius Average (m)||16||17||18||20||22|
|Radius Center (m)||14||15||16||18||20|
|Nose Rise Length (mm)||310||310||310||310||310|
|Tail Length (mm)||110||110||110||110||110|
|Front Rocker Length (mm)||NO ROCKER|
|Back Rocker Length (mm)|
|Running Length (mm)||1180||1260||1340||1420||1500|
|Camber Height (mm)||5||5||5||5||5|
|Nose Height (mm)||56||56||56||56||56|
|Tail Height (mm)||12||12||12||12||12|
|Middle Boot From Tail (mm)|
including tail protection (mm)
01BASE SHEET IS 7500
• Made of premium crosslink polyethylene.
• Good abrasion resistance, very low stress level.
• Modified with wax for better gliding.
The steel racing edge provides smooth flex and minimal friction resistance.
The main characteristics of stainless steel are as follows:
• High durability
• Good ductility
• Optimal gliding behaviour
• Improved adhesion
• High mechanical strength
Thin rubber used between the metal edge and fiberglass layers to minimize shearing-induced delamination.
Equalising temperature-related expansion and differing stress-strain coefficients.
Suitability for use over a wide temperature range.
Vibration damping up to the point of component decoupling.
0406FIBER GLASS 60-24
E-glass fibre products are particularly resistant to abrasion and vibration and have excellent flexibility. The glass thread has a higher specific resistance (tensile strength/volumetric mass) than that of steel. This feature makes it possible to develop glass threads that reinforce high performance composites.
The main characteristics of Fiberglass are as follows:
• Good resistance to abrasion and vibrations
• Excellent dielectric strength
• Excellent dimensional stability
05POPLAR WOOD CORE
FSC certified forest management.
Poplar wood is tough, with high mechanical strength and strong corrosion resistance; moderate hardness and strength.
Poplar woodcore have several advantages such as:
• Very good ratio of weight, flexibility, stability and torsion,
• Low weight when compared to other cores
• Flexible application possibilities,
FSC ® Label
07TOP SHEET 5275
The main characteristics of polyamides are :
• Resistance to aging over long periods.
• High mechanical strength and high rigidity.
• Functional tenacity even at low temperatures.
• Excellent dielectric properties.
• Good resistance to abrasion.
08PHENOL REINFORCEMENT FOR BINDING
In this material, the high-strength papers are impregnated with phenolic resins and compressed into sheets of durable, durable and reactive material.
This material is characterized by its excellent mechanical properties to hold the srews in place.
09VIBRATION & CRACKING REDUCER
BAND(basalt – fiber+carbon-fiber + aramid fiber)
The unidirectional ribbon is composed from a carbon frame that surrounds a large basalt and kevlar fiber core in a continuous weft.
The Carbon frame provides:
• High stiffness
• High tensile strength
• Excellent impact resistance
The Basalt & Kevlar core provides:
• Excellent dielectric insulation
• High modulus of elasticity
• Excellent vibration damping
CROSS-BAND(carbon fiber + fiberglass)
The ribbon is unidirectional carbon fiber with continuous weft. It is a light and open reinforcement.
• Narrow ribbons
• Excellent alignment of fibers
• Less crimped with good mechanical properties at 0°
• Ensures the rigidity and stability of the parts
11SIDE WALL ABS
- Especially designed for winter sport applications.
- Charpy impact strength notched: +23 C°/-25C°
- ISO DUR ID1000-147
12HEEL SHOCK ABSORBER
The material we use is ELASTOLLAN R1000 from BASF.
Glass fibre reinforced thermoplastic Polyester-Polyurethane-Elastomer with exceptional properties, very
high impact resistance, high modulus with at the same time elasticity, low coefficient of thermal expansion
comparable with steel and aluminium.
• Modulus of elasticity – tensile test : 1000MPa
• Density : 1.36g/cm
• Hardness : 60 Shore D
• Glass-fiber content : 20%
• Tensile strength : 50MPa
• Impact + notch strength : +23 / -30
Injected by Injection 74
Racing universal wax 500G orange.
Ski wax improves the coefficient of friction performance under varying snow conditions.
Universal 500G designed to match with the varying properties of snow, including crystal type and size, and moisture content of the snow surface, which vary with temperature of the snow.
Bio Based resin is outcoming from the latest innovations in bio-based chemistry.
Bio Based resin is produced with a high content of carbon from plant origin.
The bio-based Carbon content of our supplier’s system is certified by an independent laboratory using Carbon 14 measurements (ASTM D6866 or XP CEN/TS 16640)
This is a significant technological advance on the following points: Clarity, colour, performances and guarantees of industrial tonnages availability.