CORBETS is an ULTRALIGHT TOURING and POWDER ski built for those long days of touring needed to reach the secret spots where floating effortless surf turns through deep, untracked pow is what dreams are made of.
- SUPER ROCKER design features a long, high nose and tail that floats effortlessly in powder so you can lean forward and stay balanced in deep pow. NO MORE LEANING BACK! It also initiates smooth, easy turns making it extremely versatile in all snow conditions for a forgiving and confident ride.
CARBON PAULOWNIA ULTRALIGHT CONSTRUCTION makes this ski playful and energetic.
- Fiberglass-reinforced power plate is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that not only provides additional power but also helps prevent flexing out of pin bindings on big landings and when skiing fast in variable terrain.
- Carbon X-band is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that transfers the skier’s energy through the ski to provide torsional stiffness, immediate response and make the ski extremely reactive.
- Vibration reducer band made from aramid, basalt and carbon is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that gives a solid, quiet feel.
- Ultra-high molecular speed base made from sintered polyethylene provides fast glide and outstanding durability.
- Short camber makes this ski extremely agile and very forgiving for fun, short-turn carving.
If you’re looking for an ultralight touring and powder ski that not only provides everything you need to get first tracks but also guarantees they’ll be some of the best turns you’ve ever made, then CORBETS is the ski for you.
An open book
The Nuts and Bolts