[ultra-touring tapered directional shape]
DELIRIUM DIVE is an ULTRATOUR, ALL-MOUNTAIN TOURING split built for those long days of touring needed to reach the secret spots where floating effortless surf turns through deep, untracked pow is what dreams are made of. It’s fast and light on the way up, easy and floats well, super playful in all snow conditions.
- EXALTED CAMBER designed features a long, high nose and tail that floats effortlessly in powder. It also initiates smooth, easy turns making it extremely versatile for a forgiving and confident ride.
- CARBON ULTRALIGHT CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY makes this split playful and energetic.
- Carbon V-band is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that transfers the rider’s energy through the split to provide torsional stiffness, immediate response and make the ski extremely reactive.
- Vibration reducer band made from aramid, basalt and carbon is an innovative new technology developed by OGSO that gives a solid, quiet feel
- Ultra-high molecular speed base made from sintered polyethylene provides fast glide and outstanding durability.
- Short camber makes this ski extremely agile and very forgiving for fun, short-turn carving.
- Tapered directional board the nose is much bigger than the tail and it is usually more of a surf style one direction only kind of ride.
If you’re looking for an ultra-touring split, fast, light, smooth and fun regardless of the conditions, you need to get first tracks but also guarantees they’ll be some of the best turns you’ve ever made, then DELIRIUM DIVE is the split for you.
An open book
The Nuts and Bolts
For more technical details
- Splitboard profile shape
- Ultralight Tour composition
- Technical specifications
- Stance recommendation